Tuesday, November 27, 2007

28 days to go

Now that just totally freaks me out, it seems like November only just started the other day and here it is almost at the end. I have got alot more organised though, got some gifts made and started on my cards. Still got to finish/start presents from Santa for the boys and organise sending of gifts to Tassie. In between I have school concerts and Daniel's graduation, I think December is going to be a busy month.

My gorgeous girl Tam sent me this beautiful address book as part of the Pay it forward rak, isnt it just awesome, I love it girl thank you heaps, love ya!!



Got a couple more layouts done for challenges at KSK.





Of to the last night of football clinic and a sausage sizzle tonight. Have a great night!

Cheers

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous layouts. Gorgeous colours.
    I'm so glad Im not the only one who is alarmed by how swift this past few months has flown. I put it down to having a full life. My Grandma always said, time will fly if she are busy & have things to do.I never really believed her all those years ago, but she was right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:50 pm

    Great layouts as always lis. Your rejuvenation card is the CUTEST thing! I LOVE it! seriously love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts!
    Yes November has gone way too fast!

    ReplyDelete