Tuesday, October 23, 2007

But wait theres more...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Day 23


After spending 3 days locked away from the world in my scraproom (ok I was hiding from the boys and their mates too lol) I managed to get some serious scrapping done.
As you know from the last post there was a Cats away weekend of challenges at KSK. I managed to get 10, yes 10!! layouts done in the three days!! How amazing is that, the most I have scrapped for along long time!!
5 I showed you in the last post, here are the last 5....

Donna Hooper challenge - favourite place



Kim Allard challenge - overlap 2 or more photos



Donna Hooper challenge - tribute to someone special (a non family member)
I have left the journaling of this one to post, because I dont wish to share it at this point.



Kim Arnold challenge - make a shape with brads.








I had a quiet day today, kids back at school (pupil free days arent really necessary are they?) so it was nice and peaceful. I didnt scrap anything lol had coffee with a great friend this morning, then just lazed around doing not alot.
About to get into some more scrapping now, loving that the mojo is flowing so well lately.
Hope everyone had an awesome weekend!!

Cheers

3 comments:

  1. I love these layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those layouts are fantastic Lis.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, you are busy girl!! Love them, what a lot of challenges!!

    ReplyDelete