Friday, July 27, 2007

Rockin' girls!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Day 27

I have been a bad daily blogger. I am really struggling at the moment to blog daily, life has got busy and with our new pact to spend more family time together I am not sure that I will always manage a daily post, hopefully every few days.

Wow!! Heike, You Rock! She has tagged me with the ever popular Rockin' Girl blogger button, thanks heaps :)
I read lots of inspirational blogs on a daily basis, It is so hard to choose who to give this out to. Just know that I love you all and would give it to all of you if i could :)
My rockin' girl bloggers are...
Donna, Ngaire and Julie.


What else has been happening....
I am co-hosting a baby shower for my friend Deb tonight. I made up these little bootie party favours for everyone. First time ive made anything like this and I love them, they are so cute! I want to make some more lol





Some of you may remember a few months ago I won a free beach photo shoot from Ali Stafford's blog. This shoot was due to take place last weekend, but due to a lack of communication and then issues with dates and times it will now not take place.
We are a little disappointed as was so looking forward to having some awesome photos of the boys and our family.
Not to worry though because the gorgeous and talented Donna is going to do a shoot for me when it gets a little warmer. Love ya girl!

We have a busy weekend ahead, starting in an hour, have to help my girl Lynnie move into her new house today. Then 2 games of football tomorrow, with more moving, then a karaoke night, another game of football Sunday and possibly more moving.

Want to send out lots of cyber hugs and prayers to Tam and Scott and their family. There gorgeous little boy Harrison is in hospital at the moment. Hope that things are looking up guys and that he will recover quickly. Loves and hugs aplenty.

Well thats all from me today hope everyone has a great weekend.

Cheers

4 comments:

  1. Lisa what a gorgeous thankyou gift! You are one clever girl!!!
    I hope that you have a great weekend You sound like you have got a busy one planned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:09 pm

    Love the look of those little gifts you 've made for the girls, so sweet. Shame about the photo shoot but it sounds like you'll get some nice ones anyway. Have a great week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:54 am

    you choose me...oh wow i feel so special!!!!! lol no i dont get out much

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the thankyou gifts too....they turned out really well.

    Thanks for the kudos regarding the the rockin girl bloggers...that's really cool! THANKS HON

    ReplyDelete