Friday, June 29, 2007

holidays - challenge - home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Day 29

Well end of the first week of school holidays and that good stuff was just too good to be true lol the boys woke up arguing and it lasted all day...
Did a bit of scrapping today, an art journal page that I cant share just yet and a layout using the Love Else 'Toby' range that I haven't been able to scan, will get that done tomorrow.
I did get this layout I finished last night scanned.

This is for Sketches Aussie style, my lift of Megan Stephenson.


My boy came home today! The bus was an hour late getting back, but they finally arrived. It was fantastic to see him again after a week, I did have to wait for my hug till we got home though lol. Jayden was so excited to see his big brother, Dan was well 'hi' lol.
The excitement wore of real quick when we breathed in lol, man was he smelly!!
Mind you a trip to the fridge for some food came before he had a shower..

Thats it for me tonight, hope everyone has a great weekend.

Cheers

10 comments:

  1. Just how in the world do you find time to scrap all the time? Lucky girl! Miss you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:07 am

    Very pretty page. Sends those boys out to play and let them run until there is no arguing left in them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the feel you've managed to create with that page.

    Bet its nice to have all your 'chicken's' home even if they are fighting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lis,

    Your layout looks great!

    Sorry to hear your boys are fighting. Our school holidays start today and even though I LOVE the holidays, I am sure we will have a day or two like that as well.....

    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page!
    Good to see that ds is home ok!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layout.. the way you have it the sandy edge effect is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That layout is gorgoeus Lisa.
    Glad to hear DS is home, smelly but home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this LO, perfect for a boy :)
    thanks for your sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the layout Lisa. Looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete