Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Josh

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Day 26

I persuaded Josh today to pose for some photos for me. He hates having his picture taken (a teenager thing i think). We had some fun, he did his own thing and I just clicked away. Pretty happy with what we got.





Have some exciting news to tell about my hubby, cant tell you tonight though, still have some things to find out first, but hopefully by wednesday night I can fill you all in. Sorry for the teaser :D

Cheers

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I love how you captured his personality in the photos.

    Great blog, lots of wonderful inspiration here! I'll be back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel for him, I was bought a prof photo shoot for my birthday last week & I felt so awkward. Im amazed how fab the pics turned out.
    sometimes that happens & he looks really relaxed in the shots & almost secretly chuffed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teaser!!!! [lol]
    Ill be back on wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete