Monday, September 05, 2016

September Creative goals


Oh wow can I please get a do over! August was so full on that I didn't get hardly anything from my list completed.
I needed to be alot better organised in the first half of the month and I may have stayed on track, but life happens and it didn't work out that way. Having my sons 21st birthday, a surprise party to organise and fathers day all in the last week put me totally off balance.
Here's hoping for a much better month in September.

(photo a gift made for my niece 6 years ago)


So what should September see me completing?

Finish birthday gift for niece
Sew in ends of crochet blanket
2 x birthday card for this month
5 x birthday cards for October
Calendar journal
Scrap the boys challenge
Jot Mood Board challenge

The following items on my list for  our charity group want to try and get as many done as possible

Twiddle mitts
crochet scrubbies
crochet baskets
bookmarks
face washers
note cards

I also aim to blog 3 times a week and not miss any days.
Wish me luck

Thanks for visiting
Lis :)



No comments:

Post a Comment