Monday, September 26, 2016

Baby boy C2C crochet blanket


I was sorting out my cupboard of gifts the other day and realised that I hadn't shared this baby blanket, it's the last of my baby crochet for a little while. I have mentioned before how much I love the C2C pattern so it's no surprise thats what stitch I used for this blanket. I wasn't sure what size I wanted it to be so starting from the corner is great for working out size later.
I used Sean Sheep 8ply yarn, it is super soft and comes in various colours I love it for baby items.I also like the easy border and how I don't need to really block once done, it sits quite flat on its own.


Currently im working on lot's of different projects for the charity group I belong to, so will be back to share those soon.


Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment