Friday, July 29, 2016

Scrap the Boys Challenge - July

This month over at Scrap the Boys blog the inspiration is "Take me to the Ocean". Ive gone a little different than most probably will and not used photos of my boys at the beach. With our house for the last three years having had a pool we hardly ever went to the beach, just chilled out at home.
My hubby learnt to scuba dive over 20 years ago, and one day when he was cleaning all his gear the two older boys (Jay was a little young and with his medical issues couldn't just yet) asked if they could learn.
John decided that the pool was the perfect place to teach them where he could watch over them and they would be safe.


I have used up some old scrap papers and lots of little bits and pieces in a simple style, I didn't want to add alot, letting the photos and journaling be the focus.

Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

2 comments: