Monday, June 13, 2016

Strawberry Swirl crochet washers


This yarn reminds me of Strawberry swirl ice cream, its a 8ply cotton blend from Lincraft brand called Freckles that I'm not sure they sell anymore.
I tried out a new (to me) stitch on these washers, my first time at trying the c2c stitch and it only took me a couple of goes before I worked it out. Once I got the hang of the stitch it came together quite quickly and it looks really pretty too.
The other thing I liked about this stitch was that it gave the washer a little bit of texture but wasn't holey or hard to crochet.


These ones will be making their way to a friends daughter who will be having a little bubba girl in the next few months. A set of washers and some wipes and baby bath goodies makes a sweet baby gift.


Thanks for visiting
Lis :)


No comments:

Post a Comment