Friday, October 09, 2015

Scrapbooking those family moments

Getting back into scrapbooking with the challenges I did last month motivated me to keep going. I finally got  the last of the photos from our trip home to Tassie done.
Love these photos of my big boy then 17 interacting with his younger cousins, they adored him and I think the feeling was mutual.


You may not be able to read the journaling in the layout above but my 17 yr old son did sit in a public place and share his ipod earphones with his 8 yr old niece and sing Taylor Swift out loud!!
The layout below is all about the funniest game of monopoly I have ever seen. The boys playing with Nan and Pa with two players who don't like loosing and one who lost and interest and cheated to end the game.
Family times are fun!!



Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment