Tuesday, June 02, 2015

June Creative Goals

June has arrived and there is definitely a chill in the air for the first days of winter even here in Queensland. Its time to set out my creative goals for the month and report on how I went with last months.
Sadly I failed dismally with last months goals, only finishing a few of the list. I did have a couple of baby beanies and a baby blanket to get done as well as redo some of Chayse's jackets so I'm not too fussed.


This months goals;
2 birthday cards
1 part of Sophie's Universe blanket
gift for July (as yet undecided on what it will be)
Scrap the Boys challenge
Jot Mood Board challenge
2 x penpal letters

Small list this month again as we will have to be looking for somewhere else to live and packing as well as the normal hectic of footy season.


Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment