Monday, April 06, 2015

Catching up on some penpal letters


 

All of my penpal mail seems to arrive at the same time, which is great but means I have lots of letter writing to do all at once.
The girls really outdo themselves with such pretty and creative letters and envelopes, I love receiving them and I know my postie gets a kick out of it too haha.

 
 


I had been a bit slack at replying (sorry girls) so i spent a few days catching up! This is usually the point I freak a little thinking omg what am I going to write, nothing is happening in my life of interest. Once I get started though it just flows and I find plenty to write, apologies if sometimes it appears im just dribbling nothing.


Then the messy fun part starts, decorating and putting it all together! I love finding new ways to send my mail and to decorate envelopes.
I think the op shop lady believes im weird with how many old magazines i buy haha but they are great for cutting out images and words to use in my letters and envelopes.








Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment