Monday, December 29, 2014

Handmade Gift giving - Christmas ornaments


Merry Christmas to you all, I hope that you all had a magical Christmas Day!
Earlier in the year I talked alot about handmade gifts, and now that Christmas has come and gone and everyone has received their gifts I can finally share some of the things I made.
Mostly I made things that could be used around the home or hung on the wall (shares to come soon) but I had two special ladies to make something small for and having made lots of things for them in the past I decided to make them their own ornament for the Christmas tree.


I found a couple of little frames in my stash and luckily had some suitable cloth and got busy stitching some cute Christmas designs.
It has been a long long time since I last cross stitched and after a couple of false starts I got the hang of it again.
The cutest Christmas Elf and Owl all ready to hang on the tree.
Thank you to my instagram crafty ladies for help with how to finish the back off  neatly!



I will be back over the next week or so to share more of the handmade gifts that I made this year!

Did your receive any handmade gifts this year ? Would love for you to share, leave me a link below.

Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment