Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Crochet rope rug


Do you have  a list of things that one day you want to try or perhaps you have pinned  or bookmarked  a project but never got around to having a go ?
I can see you all nodding in agreement, mentally remembering all those "one day" projects.


Well I can now say I have ticked of one of those projects from my list!
For ages I have wanted to make a rope rug, now I can say I have! It took a few starts and unpicks and working out increases but it got there in the end.


I added some crochet cotton to the rope (well it was really string double stranded) to add a bit of contrast.
I think it is the perfect size to sit under my rocking chair, hubby thinks it could of been bigger, what do you think ?

On to the next project!,

Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)





No comments:

Post a Comment