Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Scrapbooking - its all about the boys


Just popping in to share a few more layouts from my scrap binge over Easter. Using up lots of scraps and older supplies again and as some might notice older photos of the boy too.
 
I realised when sorting through my stash and working out what I needed to buy that it wasnt all that much. Some basic background papers and maybe some embellishments. I went back through and looked at alot of my layouts and paint and stamps feature quite alot.


Maybe it was out of necessity (or a challenge) but what ever the reason I like the look and have decided that its the way to go. No need to buy all sorts of new things when I have stamps and paint and the ability to make things myself. This isnt for everyone but it suits me.


I have a few more layouts still to share and will be back soon with those as well as some more handmade gifts that I have been working on.

Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment