Friday, November 16, 2012

Scrapping marathon

 A little while ago I got the urge to scrap, its been awhile so I quickly found a kit from Wicked Princess that I had purchased a while ago and got busy!
I  figured that I might get two maybe three layouts done and that would be it. The mojo stayed around though and a few mor got done. In the end I decided that I was going to keep creating until I had used as much as I could from the kit.
So 9 layouts later (yep 9, most ever done together) I had finally exhausted the majority of the kit.
 


































The mojo was still sticking around and you just cant ignore it right ? haha
So I decided to replenish my card supply, 6 cards I thought was a pretty good effort.


I did use some bits and pieces on both the layouts and the cards that was from my own stash, but the majority came from the kit, AND I still had all this (see below picture) left over. I might of been able to get a ew mor cards done or even a layout or two but I had run out of cardstock so I just added the leftovers to a bin I have on my desk to be used for future projects.



























I was super impressed not only with how far this kit went, but that I managed to get so much done and I with the kit being for toddler boys I got quite a few of the boys younger years photos finally scrapped.

Its been a pretty hectic November for us so far, what with Dan graduating and all his sports and academic awards nights + formal and a quick trip to Tassie for my dads 75th birthday, I havent had any time to create. I do have lots and lots of photos though and will be back with a few blog posts about all the different events soon.

Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are on a roll!!!!!! I can't believe how much you were able to make. Everything is sooooooooooooooo nice! Fabulous, just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have been very busy!

    ReplyDelete