Saturday, October 27, 2012

Thrifty Finds

 I havent shared a post on thrifty finds for awhile and Ive found quite a few little bargains in my travels.











How cute are these little nativity figures they are quite heavy and a real bargain at $1 the little ceramic Santa was only $1 too.
 The vase and the dried arrangement brought in different stores but for $1 each couldnt leave them behind. I love jigsaws and brand new (still sealed on the bottom) for $3 had to have it.

 A few crafty finds, another dreamcatcher, this one ive hung in my studio and a whole heap of craft bits and  bobs.

When I brought this ladder home the boys got excited they thought we were going to get birds, (I had taken the little hooks out of the bottom before I photographed it)  but instead I turned it into a bracelet hanger with some cute bulldog clips.


 Another jewellery stand picked up and put to good use.



 Who could resist a cute little love heart already painted in blackboard paint, have to work out some cute art for it.

Have you done any thrift shopping lately, would love to see your finds.

Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)

2 comments: