Thursday, September 06, 2012

September Sort it - week 1 progress



Almost a week into September already so I thought a progress report  might be apt, help keep me motivated and honest to actually finish the list. Its day 6 and Ive only mamanged 5 from the lists, but hope to get a couple done per day during the week and leave weekends free for family time.
If you want to know more about what September sort it is then head on over to Tamars post and read all about it.
You can see my list Here, (the pretty one) but for blog purposes im also going to type it out for this post.
File personal papers
rearrange linen closet
bathroom cupboard
add images to flickr stream
rename and add pinterest boards
clean out computer bookmarks
sort out filing drawers
organise and copy photo files
start christmas planner
tidy up blog reader feeds
crochet more squares of Dans blanket
fix curtains in office
get all 2009 and 2010 photos printed
clean out makeup bag - complete
sort and chuck boys shoes
put layouts away
organise handbags - complete
have garage sale
organise fabric
wash all lace curtains - complete
get Dans formal suit - complete
clean washing machine
fix plastic bag holder
laundry cupboard - complete
 sort boys socks
donate unused frames
sort school papers
find home for wrapping paper.

Now just to keep me honest lol Ive taken some before and after photos.


How are you going with your list so far ?
If you decide to join in be sure to leave me a comment and let me know so I can come cheer you on!

Thanks for stopping by.
Lis :)

7 comments:

  1. Wow! You're doing a great job...keep up the good work. Your list will be complete before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with this Lisa, it looks like you are ont he right track so far.

    I have been meaning to do the linen closet for ages. I might need to tackle it this month. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work this week! I need to dump my makeup bag - until the next party!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing a great job so far! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done and great start...funny how there is more mess than when you start ...but very satisfying to get through the list. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:26 pm

    See now my problem with looking at other lists I think of more to do! I so need to organize my bags :) Awesome work
    Tamar x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you've made a good start! Keep up the good work! I'm going slow and steady!!!

    ReplyDelete