Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Using up those scraps.

  I made a big decision a few weeks ago that after I make a scrapbook layout I am not sorting and putting scraps away. I am going to use them!! I did well with the first two layouts, now I have quite a pile of scraps on my desk lol. Shall see how I go... (remind myself to get more blank cards too)
So heres a share of what my scraps turned into.











 
















The embellishments came out of my stash not the scraps on my desk. I thought four cards would make a fair dint in my scraps but it didnt even come close.

Cheers Lis :)

2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! So many different designs. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lis and thank you so much for becoming a Follower over at art scrap & more!

    Love your creations and I see that you are quite the crocheter as well! (my kind of girl ;-)

    Greetings from Chicago~

    ReplyDelete