Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Playing with inks and paints

As I mentioned in my last post, I have been playing around with some drawing, paints, and inks having some fun. I have never really drawn before, I never liked art at school, never thought that I COULD draw, but as ive told my kids many time everyone can draw something...just have fun with it...so I did...

I have seen so many images around on FlickR and Pinterest and google lately of this new (maybe just to me) trend Zentangle and have been having a go at it myself. Really to me it just seems tob be doodling, just a bit more elaborate..
So I did up monograms and after I was done I liked them that much that I think I might do some larger ones up for the boys rooms, maybe on canvas or framed...


In one of my op shop trips I picked up some old books and have been using them for some drawing, just some simple images but I think they are cute.
My owls.


Hot air balloons.


Toying with the idea of maybe selling these, not sure really how it would go. I have thought about Etsy but I dont have a credit card and dont really want one, maybe just my LissiB page on Facebook ?? Will have to work out my options..
If you have any ideas for me or are interested in any of these prints then please leave me a comment below or send me an email.

Cheers Lis :)

1 comment: