Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A little bit creative.

Blogtoberfest 2011 - day 18
(missed yesterday oops was just too exhausted to even think about my blog.)

Recently I started to renew my interest in costume jewellery, its come along way since I was a teen. Shops like Diva and Equip have done alot to help this refreshed trend along.
Being on a tight budget and the creative person I am, I look at things and think I could make that, do you do that ?

I have had a good collection of beads and bits and pieces for quite a few years, always picking them up and op shops in my travels thinking one day I will do something with them.
Well I did something with them, they are not fancy or anything but either am I and I like my jewellery simple.
So here are a few pieces that I have made.








A simple but easy crochet lanyard thats looks alot prettier than the store brought ones :)



I have a few pieces on my Pinterest that I am thinking about making too, you can check them out here.
P.S. I made this is a great site for inspiration as well, she has made some amazing pieces.


Cheers Lis :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the wooden one and the lanyard is so clever.

    ReplyDelete