Thursday, October 06, 2011

Blogtoberfest 2011 - day 6

Some days around here are really slow and I dont have that much to do at all other than housework and create, then you get days like today where I am flat out and hardly at home.
My day started with taking Josh to work (cant wait till he gets his licence) then back home, get the other two of to school, get myself ready (and presentable) and tidy up before back out to pick Josh up and get to the train station so he can get to Tafe.
Then quickly head of to the high school for a special recognition breakfast (morning tea) for Jayden.

(blurred details for privacy)

Was so proud of Jay being awarded a Positive Behaviour Award.
I then headed to the local shops to get all my bills and errands done, it was packed with people today for some reason so that made going slow.
Home for a quick coffee before I was again out to meet the boys after school and head to the bank to organise opening Dan a bank account. Now back home for a little bit to organise something for dinner, with Tom here as well, then heading of to take Dan to pre season footy training.

Once I get back home, im hoping I can settle back on the couch with my crochet bag and some fav tv shows.



Cheers Lis :)

2 comments:

  1. I hate those busy days. lol

    Congratulations to Jay on the Positive Behaviour Award. Im sure you are so proud of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like one busy day! Love the square that I see in that bag!

    ReplyDelete