Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I wore Wednesday

Time again to share another outfit I wore this week. It's school holidays here at the moment and usually that means lots of late mornings, relaxed days of doing nothing much at all. Yeah, not this time, with Josh still recovering from his Knee reconstruction I am having to drive him to work every morning, so still up early. I also seem to be in the car more during school holidays than I do when the boys are at school, go figure...
Anyways, my oufit this week decided to take a self portrait a different way than the usual in the mirror kind.



Jeans - Just Jeans (thrifted)
Tshirt - Bauhaus (thrifted)
Crop Jacket -Kmart a few years ago
Sandals - Corelli from Williams a birthday gift from Hubby.
Necklace - thrifted $3

Be sure to head on over to the other ladies taking part (links on side bar) in the What I wore Wednesday shares and if you would like to join in with us then just link your blog post up in the comments :)

Cheers Lis :)

4 comments:

  1. Gosh...I adore that Tee.... such gorgeous colours....and I also love the way you took your photo today....its a cool angle.
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool looking! Love the angle of the shot and that neat looking shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that t-shirt!! Great angle this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your Tshirt! I want one!!!

    ReplyDelete