Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I wore Wednesday

Some days I open up the wardrobe and pull things out and put together an outfit that I think looks good, I wear it all day and then I see a photo of it later and think OMG what was I thinking. Well this one of those days, really unsure of the dress in this outfit, its unusual for me to wear a dress to start with, im more a jeans and top kind of gal, and the bold print...
I did buy the dress originally to wear around the house in summer when its hitting 40 because its lightwight and easy wearing.



Dress - Op shop $4
Cardigan - Suzanne grae, op shop $3
Leggings - Kmart $8
shoes -Kmart sandals brought last summer $10

Be sure to check out all the other ladies playing, all the links ae on my side bar, would love to see you play along too and share your outfits.

Cheers Lis :)

5 comments:

  1. Well I think it looks gorgeous Lis....and it would also look fabulous over a pair of skinny jeans with some heels too....if you were going out...obviously.... none of us would wear heels at home..well I wouldnt anyway..lol
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:31 pm

    yes, I agree with Mardi- it looks great- but I hear what youre saying, as I do that too- I think when you wear something a bit different to your normal 'look' it takes a bit of adjustment...
    well done
    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:31 pm

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that dress over leggings! Looking good Lis :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little outfit! Love this one on you!

    ReplyDelete