Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I wore Wednesday

Wednesday again and another outfit worn this week. I would of thought that it being the end of August that the weather would start warming up a little, but for the last week and a bit it has been bitterly cold and windy and wet up here.
Still struggling to get a good picture, I need a free standing mirror I think.



So, my outfit this week some of which you have seen before - gotta love mix and match)
Pink top - Cotton On, op shop buy a few years back
Black Cardy - Target, op shop
Cargo pants - op shop
Black slip ons - Kmart
Grey scarf - gift from son

A close up.



Can you see a trend here lol Yep I love op shops! There are so many bargains to be had and so many amazing clothes that just need a little TLC and a new home.

Dont forget to go and check out the other beautiful ladies playing along and would love for you to play along too!
Mardi, Janelle, Yvette, Kylie, Car, Jane, and Charlotte who has her adoreable little man joining with us.


Cheers Lis :)

5 comments:

  1. love the colour of your pink shirt...brightens up your whole outfit!! & cute little cardi...i have a similar one but unfortunately not lucky enough to pick it up from op-shop :0( LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Lisa - loving the scarf to finish off the outfit.
    Mel xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Lis.... I'm such a fan of pink with grey...and this all goes together so perfectly.
    Thanks so much for playing along again this week..
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink tee, I never think to check out different shops ( Im such a Target girl ;) bring on spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:27 pm

    wish I could wear cargo's like that! love your scarf too, and the pink is a great pop of colour...

    ReplyDelete