Wednesday, October 07, 2009

A month come and gone.

Well so much for my good intentions of blogging more often during September, all I managed was my DT assignments for Buzz n Bloom.
August always end with Dan's birthday and sadly for him for the last few years has fallen right in the middle of football finals (told them if they didnt make finals we could do birthdays lol).
We did manage a family dinner complete with mudcake on his actual birthday.
Happy 14th Birthday Dan!


Celebration time finally came with a bbq in the park a simple sausage sizzle with the regulation lollies and chips and a fabulous cake made by Jason, was so yummy!



The day we chose for the birthday bbq just happened tobe fathers day as well, so it doubled as a celebration for our dads that attended.
These two (John and Jim) so oblivious to the fact that I managed to get about 10 photos of them before they realised I was taking them..Ha!



Some other random shots from the day.




Jess is such a little miss, I simply adore her!


daddy and daughter, so beautiful!




So that was the first week of September, it got hectic after that and I will be back soon (promise) with more of what we got up to plus some of my scrapping from the month.

Cheers Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment