Thursday, May 14, 2009

challenges a plenty

Some of these layouts(cards) are from a couple of weeks ago, I just hadn't gotten around to uploading them yet.
Still going with the Wicked Princess 7 Deadly Sins competition.

This is week 2 envy - layout


and card...


Week 3 Rath card


and layout.


Iwas lucky enough to get asked to do a guest spot at Ad This for May, this is my version of the ad done in layout and card form.





Finally my DT layout for White with 1 for May, white, olive + birds.



Cheeers Lis :)

2 comments:

  1. So many gorgeous layouts and cards. I love the envy and the white with one layouts. You use green so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgoeus layouts and cards Lisa.
    I feel the same way as you regarding family. Whilst I have my mum and dad here, I'd love to live closer to my sister and Peter's family.

    ReplyDelete