Saturday, December 13, 2008

Im so not ready

Where did the time go, i thought that i was pretty much organised and on top of things, then whammo its the 14th and I still have way too much to do.
The heat hasnt helped its been so hot and humid here all this week, that no one has felt like hurrying around doing a million things.
The boys are all finished school for the year now, hard to believe that next year Jay is in his last year of Primary school!

In between all the business of christmas organising and present making I got a few layouts done.

This is a card for Inkurable Stampers, had to use scallops and or course a stamp.



Some tags i did for a challenge at Mystical.



This one for the Aussie Roadmaps sketch.



This one is Stuck sketch #67



This one is for White with 1, festive colours and bling.


Thank you so much to all the girls who left me comments, sent me texts and messages for my birthday! It made me feel special :)

Cheers Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment