Tuesday, October 07, 2008

When you have no internet....

and you cant check your emails, or chat on forums, browse around the hundreds of blogs that you have in your bloglines, check out galleries or chat to friends on msn....
What do you do ?
Well you scrap, and scrap and scrap lol and I did. I had to fill in my time somehow now didnt i lol.

Over the last 4 or 5 days ive done these layouts....

Aussie road maps layout


This is one I did for submission to entreartistes magazine that didnt get accepted.


These 3 from the Mystical cybercrop run over the weekend.







This one for Mystical M26 challenge.


October card challenge at Mystical.


These two were just for me, for my BOM.




This one for Stuck sketches.


Thank you to everyone who left messages on my last post :)
Im over it and moving on.

Have a great week!

Cheers Lis :)

2 comments:

  1. WOW and did you scrap your heart out or what. Love all of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all beautiful creations Lisa, I love the second one. I don't know why it wasn't accepted, their loss.

    Welcome back and I hope you don't have more innternet problems.

    ReplyDelete