Monday, October 13, 2008

Handmade

Lately I have been on a real handmade kick not just scrapbooking but all sorts of things, knitting of course is something I love to do and I have made q few scarves and mittens (will share in a cple of days) I have also gotten into some sewwing, my machine is my grandmas and throws hissy fits on a daily basis lol but I have managed with some coaxing and alot of John fixing to get a few things done.

I joined in on a Gratitude swap over on Mel's blog. We had to make a wrap and fill it with all sorts of cards and things for handwriting letters and notes. Mine has been received now so I can share what I made here...
Cant wait to get mine and start using it!
This is the finished product with a few goodies I included. The apple fabric I purchased from Spotlight.


Inside....


So whilst the machine was being unhelpful I did these couple of wraps up ready for teachers gifts at the end of the year (ive never been so organised lol)







Have been busy making a few other things with felt too, will share them soon.

Have a great Day

Cheers Lis :)

3 comments:

  1. They are so gorgoeus Lia, they would make wonderful gifts to sell in hospitals complete with paper, pens, envelops and stamps for the long term patients.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woops, I was too keen and mis-spelt your name. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lisa! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete