Tuesday, September 02, 2008

DT creations

My Dt projects for Addicted2Scrapping have now gone up on the newsletter, so I can now share them with you all.
All products supplied by Michelle from the Addicted2Scrapping store.

A love so strong



Products used K & Company Buttterflies paper, CS, Thickers, Kaiser rubons, bling petals.
Leftovers I used to make this card.



Laugh, dance, sing



Products used, CS, water paints, K & Company Bird floral pp, ric rac.
Left overs used to make this card.



This boys mini album, the album was supplied by Addiced2Scrapping all the papers and embellishments are mine and are from Kaiser.



Check out all the September challenges now up in the forum, and a couple of swaps about to start as well.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic pages and cards Lisa.
    I love the "A love so strong" layout.

    Your mini book looks wonderful. I want to give the themed mini books a go too.

    ReplyDelete