Monday, August 04, 2008

weekend wrap up

Its been a great week, and the weekend was just as good. Last week my One Little Word layout was included in 'one of our favourites' which i was thrilled with, then if that wasnt great enough, my White with 1 layout was selected for 3rd prize!!!
On the family side, all 3 boys won their footy games at the weekend, with Josh's under 16's beating one of their main rivals for finals!!
But wait theres more....a little more trivial....the boys cooked dinner for me last night....no big deal ?? here it is... i hate cooking lol so when i dont have to do it i LOVE it!!

On the scrapping front I got these two layouts done for the Game On challenge at Mystical.





I have lots of photos to upload and sort through from Jim's birthday celebrations on Saturday, as well as some Mystical cybercrop layouts to share, will get to them in the next few days...

Happy Monday :)

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment