Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekend update.

I finally have time to stop and sit, the weekend was full steam ahead. Saturday Jay wasnt well so we didnt go to his footy carnival, instead we went with Josh to his friendly/parents game, and stoopid here decided to have ago lol god im paying for it today... It was heaps of fun though.
Saturday night was the game at the Gabba, man I thought carlton were done for but they fought hard in the last quarter and ended up winning, it was awesome.
It was late by the time we got home and got the boys into bed and then I still had to get things organised for the next day.
Sunday morning and we slept through the alarm so woke with not very long to get ourselves ready and up to the footy club. Hosting finals is always really really busy and Sunday was no exception, we were flat out all day, so exhausting.
The good part..I got to see the majority of Dan's final and they won!!! Dan didnt play more than about 15 mins though, poor thing is sick again, he could hardly move let alone breathe.
Sunday night we all just fell in a heap, managed some dinner and then into bed to sleep.

So today was all about catching up, man I thought the washing would never end, I had Dan home still sick as well, but did manage to get some 'me' time and do some scrapping.
These first two are from the cybercrop that was held at Addicted2Scrapping over the weekend.





These two are a couple I got done last week but never had time to upload. Both for challenges at Addicted2Scrapping.





Tomorrow is fix the car day - the head gasket blew on us Sunday - hopefully it wont take long to fix as we have a meeting with the high school for Josh's year 11 subject choices tomorrow night.

Cheers Lis :)

3 comments:

  1. I honestly can't believe how full on your weekends are! Bring on the end of footy season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lis I love all your layouts. You are one amazing scrapper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I say how thankful that I am to have a girl so she can't play footy. lol Knowing her she will play netball or hockey. lol

    Love these layouts Lisa, especially the last one.

    ReplyDelete