Tuesday, August 19, 2008

tag you're it....

I have been tagged a few times over the las week. Its such a nice feeling to be given an award makes you feel all warm and fuzzy!

This first one From the lovely Melanie.

6 Random Things.
Tagged by Melanie
Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading)
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below)
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.



1. My favourite colour is purple but i only own one purple thing.
2. I am terrified of needles
3. I have never been out of Australia
4. I dont like using public transport
5. Rodents horrify me
6. I hate to cook.

The next one also from Melanie. This one made me feel so loved.



The rules of this award:
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.

4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.quite simple really it is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.


This next one from Kirsty, whom I have only just had the pleasure of meeting!
The rules for the award are - (1) The winner can put the logo on their
blog. (2) Link the person you received your award from. (3) Nominate at least 7
other blogs. (4) Put links of those on yours. (5) Leave a message on the blogs
of the girls or boys you’ve nominated





Now I am going to be totally slack here and just tag everyone that reads my blog firstly because its way too hard to chose just a few when so many of you are so dear to me and have given me so much.
So if you read this consider yourself tagged....

and a couple of layouts...

this one for the sketch challenge at Mystical..



and this one for OLW




Have a heap of photos from the weekend to share but have yet to upload them, tomorrow maybe.

Cheers Lis :)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:48 am

    https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=8087816559793161607&postID=8184071351561033608

    check this out....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout with the word FAITH! Love the picture too!

    Lynn
    OLW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch, that sunburn must have hurt.
    Poor thing.

    Love these layouts Lisa.

    ReplyDelete