Tuesday, July 08, 2008

the last week....

of school holidays that is...
I must admit that the boys have been really good this time around, might have something to do with the fact that John has been on holidays too, but whatever the reason we have gotten to the last few days and im not pulling my hair out wishing for school to be back lol so its all good.

A few layouts ive created this past week.

Stuck sketch #45


One Little Word - Now


Scrapbooking Addiction are running a challenge for July, head on over and check it out and enter to be in the running to win some awesome felt goodness!
this is my example.


These last two are for challenges at Mystical.





Cheers

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your layout for OLW and I LOVE the picture!

    Lynn
    OLW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cool layouts. I really love all the green in them, they look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tons of scrappy goodness going on here! Great LO's but my favorite is the Boys will be boys! Just great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats great that the boys are treating you good this holidays. Lol

    Love these layouts Lisa.

    ReplyDelete