Monday, July 21, 2008

A blur of a week

This week sort of floated on by, ive felt like ive been living in a bubble. Having to keep on going despite being sick to keep up with the kids and all that they have had going on hasnt been the easiest of tasks. Then there were football committments that I really couldnt get out of.
We started footy of on Friday night with a night game at Alex Hills, surprisingly it wasnt all that cold. Worked Saturday morning, just the two games so fairly easy, John did the run to Redlands for Jay's game whilst I was working. Late Saturday afternoon we dropped ALL the boys of at Ross and Cherie's or the night (first time we have had all 3 looked after in years) so we could attend the Brisbane Lions 150 years of football function on behalf of the Cobra's footy club, then we got to see the game after. We didnt make the whole game, leaving at half time and comming home, was in bed pretty much within a hour of getting home.
Sunday I got up to get ready for Dan's game, but was so sick I woke John up so he could go and then went back to bed. Sleeping till after 10. I was much better in the afternoon, but had a lazy one just hanging out with John and the boys in the lounge.

Did get some scrapping done last week...

This is my DT layout for Scraptastic Southwest this month, you can see it on the home page. Ive used the Princess Rasberry papers and Kaiser rubons.


Layout for the Scrapjack challenge at Mystical.



Tam's card challenge at Mystical.



Game on challenge also at Mystical.




Another full on week ahead for us (bring on the end of footy season) with hopefully me feeling better and some scrapping done.

Have a great week
Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy. I especially love the last layout. I love those papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you have been sick Lisa, I wish you a speedy recovery.

    Even though you are sick, you still produced amazing layouts.

    ReplyDelete