Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Weekend review

So another weekend down, we were all up with the birds to get ready and spend some time wishing John a happy birthday, before as per usual getting to the club nice and early to open up the canteen, Josh stayed and helped me today whilst John and Daniel took Jayden to his game (poor guys got outplayed badly). Josh was amazing, i was so proud of him, he worked really hard and was a great help to me!
Saturday night we took John out for dinner, I let the boys choose where we would take him (money permitting) they chose Sizzler (no surprise there), but John does love the place so it was all good!
Sunday we were up bright and early again to be at the club for Dan's game, before hopping on the bus (kindly driven for us by Cliff) to Collingwood Park for Josh's game.
They won just, was a nail biter.
Got a text from John to say that Dan won... so overall a pretty good outcome for the older two.

Just a few layouts from last week that I got done.

This one is for the 2nd part of June Alpha challenges at Scraptastic, head on over and check the challenges out and be in the running for some cool prizes!!
I used Fancy Pants papers and felts on this one.



This is my entry for White with 1 for June



This one is Stuck sketch #42




Cheers for now

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:43 pm

    These layous are beautiful Lis.
    Bek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful weekend.

    Your layouts are amazing, I did a blonde thing. I read the title of Lillte Boy Blue backwards as Boy Blue Little, mmm Im thinking. Lol

    ReplyDelete