Monday, June 23, 2008

She's here!!

My baby sister that is!! God I miss this girl. It was so wonderful to spend time with her yesterday, its been way too long. Was just her and Chelsea yesterday as Lincoln was with his daddy having a 'boys' day.
We spent the afternoon at my other sisters (Vicki) place with her two girls as well.
Here are just a few of the hundred odd photos i took.

My gorgeous baby sister


Sal and Chelsea




Dan and Chelsea


Josh and Chelsea
I just love this photo the best i think.


The cousins, Chelsea, Dan, Jess, Josh, Danica.
the other 3 boys were missing as Lincoln was with his dad, Jayden in hospital and Damien in Darwin with his mother.


This one was taken to take back and show my mum and dad just how tall the boys have gotten.
The girls look so tiny standing next to them.


My two beautiful nieces, they played together like they see each other every day.


Had to snap this one of Dan and Jess, was such a cute moment.


We all had the best time and really didnt want to come home, cant wait to catch up with everyone again, and am so excited to get to see Lincoln again!

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Those are all beautiful photos Lisa, your boys are so tall compared to their cousins. Lol

    ReplyDelete