Sunday, May 25, 2008

Weekend update

The weekends round of football started of on friday night with under 16's, Josh didnt play, he is still recovering from a dislocated toe, the boys had a good clean game and a win.
Saturday morning we had both Dan and Jay's games, and as I didnt have to work the canteen this week I went of to watch Jay play at Coorparoo, they played well but went down by 8 points. Got to see some of the Brisbane Lions reserver players as we were leaving, as they were playing there after us.
Dan won his game back at home by over 100 pts!!
Sunday and no games for me, but a nice quiet household as John went of to be trainer for St Kilda Football club at the Gabba again. Dan went with him to watch the game, and Josh was still at his mates place, so just me and Jay at home, I scrapped the whole day and Jay kept himself amused.
Gotta love a day like that.

Paper Adventure
Trust is what it is all about this week.

Would do you trust? What do you trust? Who trusts you? Why? Why not?

Go deep. Stick to the surface. Just write.



Layout for the sketch challenge at Mystical. Sketch done by Susan Longman.



This one for the Use your stash challenge also at Mystical.



This one for the colour challenge - red blue yellow - at Mystical, I have used Stuck sketch (by Sara) #39 fo this one.



This one is my White with 1 layout, use pink and theme about mothers.



Hope that everyone had a great weekend.
Cheers

6 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I enjoyed your scrapwork on the blog!
    I really like Elise's challenge every week. It is the first time I do a thing like that!
    Have a nice day,

    Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all our layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great pages girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts Lisa!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow - love visiting here every week to see your paper adventures (as prompted by elise) ... and all the other layouts you've created! very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got so far behind with Elise's challenge that I gave up. Lol

    I like your Trust journalling, I too have been hurt badly by so called friends and now I am known to be "cold" towards people at first.

    Beautiful layouts Lisa.

    ReplyDelete