Monday, April 14, 2008

motivation galore

The motivation i've had lately is amazing, its been full on creating at my little scrap desk, loving it!!
Its Rock your blog time again at Mystical.
Share a layout on your blog. Tell us why you did it and what products you used.

How easy is that!! I have 4 layouts to share with you today, all from challenges at Mystical.

Colour challenge, use only blue, green and purple. The pp is Reminisce, I painted the lace to the colour I needed then added random flowers and gems. Title is from Kaiser rubons.


Use your scraps challenge - Felt, we had to use 2 different types. I have used Queen & Co stars, fozz felt stars which i cut up and painted and plain felt with a stamped sheep, which I found on one of my thrift store hunts. Title is also Queen & Co.


The sketch challenge, awesome sketch provided by Susan. I have adapted it to suit the smaller page and used A to Z papers.


Potion Commotion challenge, this week it was dragons!
Dragon Spell:
Add a breathe of fire
mix in a pinch of invisibility
fold in 3 dragons tails
And sacrifice a maiden
Layout Criteria:
Use red, orange or yellow
Transparency
3 arrows

Papers are all no name ones, title is from Cosmo Cricket Get Happy papers, added brads and sequins and journal locks using 7gypsies stamp.




Also like to welcome 3 more girls to the We Challenge you design team.

Rochelle Marshall
Toni Rugari
Natasha Dennis

Look forward to working with you all girls :)

You will find all the links for the girls over on the right there....


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment