Monday, March 10, 2008

Where did the weekend go

Wow, the weekend just seemed to fly by. John worked Saturday morning and then we did a bit of shopping in the afternoon, then spent a family night watching movies.
Sunday we were up and out way to early for Josh's bushrangers trials at Mt Gravatt. He played so well, proud of him for the effort he put in. Now just have to wait and see if the powers that be think he is good enough for the state squad!

Some layouts that I got done last week...

Paper Adventure

This week, write about your talent. Yours. Not your dog's, or your friend's or your kid's. Allow yourself to be impressed with what you can do.
Netball is something that I have played for lots and lots of years and (if i do say so myself) im very good at. I have played both womens and mixed and love it!


The following are all for challenges at Mystical.








Cheers

6 comments:

  1. very cool talent! looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - a sports talent - very cool! and your page to show it off is great - love the title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great talent page Lisa!! And the other layouts are so nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:22 am

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck to Josh! Keeping my fingers crossed for him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just fabulous LO's Lis! I love 8.5x11!

    P.S. I've just tagged you - check out my blog for details!

    ReplyDelete