Monday, March 03, 2008

As promised the layouts I got deon from the cybercrop at Mystical over the weekend.









It was my turn to do one of the takes of Scrap your Scraps challenge this week, Ngaire asked us to make 3 bookmarks from our scraps and these are what I came up with.



Paper adventure
So this week, document a piece of advice.
Advice you took. Advice you did not take. Advice you should have took. Advice you gave. Advice you wish you could have gave.



Rock your blog challenge at Mystical is still going and the prompt for this week is What would you like to achieve this month.
With football training starting now for Jay as well as the other two boys, and practice games happening of a weekend, I want to be more organised during the week. Stop wasting so much time on silly things and concentrate on getting done what has to be done. Make sure that my scrapping comittments are completed ahead of time so I am not rushed.
I would also like to lose 5kg. Since stopping Netball and Soccer last year my weight got away from me and I now want to get back to where I was. I have started walking 2 nights a week while th boys are at footy training. I did 8 laps of the football oval tonight which I though was pretty good!

Cheers

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you've been busy, looks great! I like your Paper'08 page, with all the letters around it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. still loving your circles! great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are one talented, crafty lady. Love all your things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa. I love your book marks. Especially the one with the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good golly you get SO MUCH DONE! and all of it awesome! i love your PA09 pages (those circles...they get me every time! wish i had done circles!!!) and those bookmarks are amazing...and that neat case with all the flowers on it...and the LO's...WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! You have been soo busy!!!! All of your creations especially the bookmarks look great!

    ReplyDelete