Wednesday, January 09, 2008

the creatitive bug is still here

I cant believe how much mojo I have at the moment. Its great! I think that chatting with Tam each day and scrapping with her has really helped keep me motivated too.

This one is for the A to Z challenge at Scraptastic Southwest. A cool new challenge that started this month with a different letter every fortnight. Check it out here.
My poor little boy after after bike accident, was a little sore and sorry for himself.



This one for the monthly challenge at KSK



Yet another challenge out there in blog world, this one can be found on Jen Halls blog - Sunday Scraps.
A weekly prompt every Sunday that we can use to create whatever we wish.

Week ONE:

Prompt - Create a layout using packaging of some kind.

I decided to do another mini book, this one about my family. I used week ones prompt to do the cover. The card itself is from one of the boys toys they got for christmas and the little strip of yellow at the bottom is from a panadol packet. I took of all the silver foil and then cut out the plastic bubbles and painted it.



Hoping that the mojo sticks around and that it isnt some sort of phase im going through.

Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous pages.
    I have the mojo but no time or energy!!! Im going away on a scrap retreat on 1st feb with my team mates & have to have two CJ's completed from now to 1st but they haven't turned up so im getting worried now. I have work to organise to take with me & my regular challenges. all getting a bit much so I stepped back a while!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of those layouts are wonderful but that accident layout looks ouchy. Poor thing.

    I love the idea of Jen's challenge, might have to try it out. Love how you used the blister pack.

    ReplyDelete