Thursday, October 18, 2007

What do I actually do all day....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Day 18

Am I the only one that has been flat out busy all week, but with things that arent all that newsworthy? Im sure Im not..
This week has been like that. Looking after a baby again after 9 years of course takes a big chunk out of my day and Im so out of the habit of working the housework around looking after her.
All 3 boys have started a footy clinic so regular trips up to the footy club are back again, much sooner than I expected.

Have had a few afternoons this week with Donna, love sitting having a chat with this girl. If you havent checked out her blog recently you need to head on over there and check out what she has been doing. I gave her some of my photos a few days ago just to play with her talented editing skills and WOW the results are amazing! She made me look fantastic, love ya girl!

A few more layout
s for over at KSK




Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Those laoyuts are gorgoues Lis.
    The layout of Amber is stunning, what beautiful photos.

    Hope life quietens down for you.

    ReplyDelete