Monday, August 13, 2007

Pay it forward and other stuff

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Day 13

I knew that I was going to have trouble this month in blogging daily and I was right. It isnt that I had nothing to post about, just that August is a busy month, and we are spending alot more family time together lately.

You may have seen around the blog world the Pay it forward idea. I have joined the masses, getting a gift from the gorgeous Tam! So my turn to pay it forward.
The first 3 people to comment on this post will recieve a handmade gift from me! But you have to keep it going forward, so you will need to post it on your blog too!

Have you been and had a look at Collective Creative this month yet, if not do it NOW! the next challenge is up and its a fun one! Donna gives out the most AWESOME prizes so go along and join in the fun!

The challenge at Scrap your Scraps this week has been set by Kathryn, check it out and have a go, who doesnt want to use up all those scraps. Makes lots of room for new stuff!!
This is my take on the challenge.


Over at Aussie scrapjacked this month they are jacking the talented Jill Geraghty-Groves.
This is my version of her layout.
Just love this photo of my little cousin!


Promise to be back tomorrow with some more layouts!

Cheers

5 comments:

  1. I should take Kathryn up on her challenge, i've enough scraps to complete a whole album!!
    Love your layouts too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:17 pm

    the challenge layout looks great Lis - as do the others

    don't stress about daily blogging - it is just supposed to be a bit of fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. The challenge layout is fantastic! I am having trouble with the daily blogging too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:47 pm

    Bugger I missed out on the Pay It Forward. Lol

    I love that layout, I was just looking at it on the SYS blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey babe!! Love your ScrapJack V-cool take on the lovely Jilly!!!

    off to check out scrap your scraps now

    Catch ya round'
    Cass xxxx

    ReplyDelete