Sunday, November 05, 2006

Normality

So I return home from a fabulous weekend away, my dh and boys have been great and the house is clean and tidy!
Im not sure if it was from my son, or from the huge change in weather, but day 2 back home and im sick :( got the whole works, sore throat, runny nose, coughin, heavy chest..poor me..
But life goes on and the whole 'mum cant be sick' thingy, still have to soldier on.
Have lots of challenges that I have to complete so I've been hibernating at home with lots of fluids and tissues and trying to get some scrapping done.
Will post some layouts when i actually get them done.
On a brighter note...
My baby boy is doing a scrapbook class at school!! Oh My ive corrupted another son lol Thats 2 sons now, time to hide the supplies i think..

No comments:

Post a Comment